Mecc Alte Sales Assistant
The routine can be download from the main website under the download/general information or directly from the following link:
- Size a generator starting from the environmental condition and the engine size. Real efficiency point and load characteristics are then computed.
- Size a generator starting from the environmental condition and the electrical load size. Real efficiency point and engine characteristics are then computed.
- Size a generator from a sequence of reactive loads (induction motors) to be started
- Compute the performances of the generator with unbalanced loads
- Compute the performances of the generator with distorted loads
- Instruction are present inside the file.
As there are many factors affecting selection and sizing for alternators in a myriad of driven installations, we cannot hope to cover all aspects. As such these video's are for guidance only and in setting the regulator, you should use caution and best practises to avoid personal injury or damage to any machinery.